Bee Sting Cake Recipe
Bee Sting Cake is considered a classic in many countries and kitchens around the world. This recipe is made with a sponge cake batter.
Ingredients for 8 servings
|Icing sugar||180 g|
|Backing Powder||4 Pk|
|Vanilla Sugar||1 Pk|
Ingredients for the cream
|Custard Powder||1 Pk|
|Whipped Cream||200 ml|
|Cream Stiffener||2 Pk|
Ingredients for the topping
|Flaked Almonds||125 g|
|Sugar, Brown||80 g|
|Honey, liquid||4 Tbsp|
- Mix the flour with the baking powder in a bowl and set aside.
- Separate eggs. Beat egg whites in a bowl until snowy.
- Beat the egg yolks in a bowl until frothy. Slowly pour in icing sugar and vanilla sugar. Add milk and pour in the flour and baking powder mixture. Mix everything to a creamy mass. Fold in the egg whites.
- Put parchment paper in a cake tin with a diameter of 25 mm and pour in the batter. Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes until golden. Then let it cool down.
- Meanwhile, prepare the cream: bring the milk to the boil in a saucepan, mix the pudding powder with sugar, and 3-4 tablespoons of the milk in a separate bowl until creamy. Then add to the milk in the saucepan and bring to the boil again for 1 minute while stirring. Pour the pudding into a bowl, immediately cover with cling film so that no skin develops and allow to cool, then stir until smooth.
- While the pudding is cooling, beat the cream with the cream stiffener until stiff and then stir into the cooled pudding.
- Cut the cooled cake in half crosswise. Spread the pudding mixture on the base. Put on the top.
- Melt the cane sugar in a saucepan. Then add honey and flaked almonds and let them brown lightly.
- Then distribute the almond mixture on the finished baked dough and bake in the preheated oven, top, and bottom heat 170 ° for about 5 minutes.
Tips on the recipe
The bee sting cake can also be baked on a baking sheet. 40x30cm
Try it Today Bee sting cake Or You can try American Cheescake