Healthy Vegetable Spread Recipe
Ingredients for 300g
½ clove of garlic
1 tbsp Gold butter
200 g Farm Cream Cheese Herbs
Salt & Pepper
Parsley as desired
- Peel the carrots and onions, remove the core from the peppers. Then cut into small pieces.
- Press the garlic clove or work it into very fine pieces.
- Sauté the vegetables in butter for 10 minutes.
- Finally, let it cool down and mix with the cream cheese.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with parsley at the end. Good Appetite.
Tastes delicious on a slice of farmhouse bread. healthy vegetable spread.