Chicken Curry Fried Rice
250g Chicken (Boneless) (Cut the strips)
250g Rice (boil)
1/2 teaspoon Pepper Powder
1/2 teaspoon White Pepper Powder
1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
1 piece Green Onions (finely chopped)
1/2 cup Oil
Salt as needed
1 tbsp Garlic, Ginger paste
- Heat oil in a saucepan, add garlic ginger paste, salt, and fry for 1 minute
- Then add chicken and fry till the meat melts.
- Add pepper powder, white pepper powder, soy sauce, green onion, and rice, fry for 2 minutes, and take off the stove.
- Finger Chicken Rice Ready
- Remove to a serving dish and serve with ketchup.
Your Chicken Curry Fried Rice is ready, Serve with your Family or Friends bon appetit