Spaghetti with Mussels and Prawns
1 kg Mussels (Vongole)
200 g Prawns (with tail)
3 Cloves of Garlic
200 g Polpo (Tomato pulp )
Spaghetti (amount as desired)
1 bunch of Parsley (fresh)
1 Lemon (the juice of it)
- For the Spaghetti with Mussels and Prawns, wash the mussels well, clean them, and rinse the prawns briefly. Dice the onion and fry in olive oil.
- Also, cut the garlic into small pieces and add it. Deglaze with the white wine and let it boil down briefly. Add the polpa, salt, and pepper.
- Simmer for 10 minutes while cooking the spaghetti and chopping the parsley. Add the mussels and prawns to the sauce and cover and cook for a few minutes.
- The clams should have opened. If there are any closed ones, stir to distribute the heat and put the lid back on for another minute.
- Add parsley and lemon juice and mix. Serve with the pasta cooked al dente and serve the spaghetti with mussels and prawns.
- Mussels that are still closed should not be opened with force and used for the Spaghetti with Mussels and Prawns!
Check my our Vegetarian Food Recipes For Weight Loss