Bee Sting Cake is considered a classic in many countries and kitchens around the world. This recipe is made with a sponge cake batter.
Bee Sting Cake Recipe (Bienenstich)
180g Icing sugar
4 Eggs M
4Pk Baking Powder
1Pk Vanilla Sugar
6 Tbsp Milk
- Ingredients for the cream
1Pk Custard Powder
200ml Whipped Cream
2Pk Cream Stiffener
- Ingredients for the topping
125g Flaked Almonds
80g Sugar, Brown
4Tbsp Honey, liquid
- Mix the flour with the baking powder in a bowl and set aside.
- Separate eggs. Beat egg whites in a bowl until snowy.
- Beat the egg yolks in a bowl until frothy. Slowly pour in icing sugar and vanilla sugar. Add milk and pour in the flour and baking powder mixture. Mix everything to a creamy mass. Fold in the egg whites.
- Put parchment paper in a cake tin with a diameter of 25 mm and pour in the batter. Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes until golden. Then let it cool down.
- Meanwhile, prepare the cream: bring the milk to a boil in a saucepan, and mix the pudding powder with sugar, and 3-4 tablespoons of the milk in a separate bowl until creamy. Then add to the milk in the saucepan and bring to a boil again for 1 minute while stirring. Pour the pudding into a bowl, immediately cover it with cling film so that no skin develops, and allow to cool, then stir until smooth.
- While the pudding is cooling, beat the cream with the cream stiffener until stiff and then stir it into the cooled pudding.
- Cut the cooled cake in half crosswise. Spread the pudding mixture on the base. Put on the top.
- Melt the cane sugar in a saucepan. Then add honey and flaked almonds and let them brown lightly.
- Then distribute the almond mixture on the finished baked dough and bake in the preheated oven, top, and bottom heat at 170 ° for about 5 minutes.
Tip on the recipe
- The bee sting cake can also be baked on a baking sheet. 40x30cm
Try it Today Bee sting cake Or You can try American Cheescake